Delivery & Returns
UK MAINLAND Delivery:
UK Standard Delivery (2nd Class Tracked): £4.60
UK Express Delivery (1st Class Tracked): £6.00
UK Large/Heavy Goods Delivery (48hr Tracked): £10.00
UK 2-4 Working Days (Gift Card Only): £1.50
Orders placed on Saturday & Sunday will be posted at the beginning of the next working week. *Check our website banner for dispatch updates/delays.
- Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday only (excluding UK Bank Holidays).
- Order before 11:30am (GMT) for same day dispatch (Mon-Fri)*.
- Orders placed after 11:30am (GMT) will be dispatched next business day.
- Our couriers will only deliver Monday - Friday (excluding UK Bank Holidays)
- Most of our goods are shipped via Royal Mail.
- We cannot deliver to PO Boxes, APO or BFPO addresses.
- Please check our website banner for updates on delivery/dispatch delays.
We are currently not delivering our goods outside of the UK.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship orders internationally, but we can make them available for collection if you wish to organise your own courier. Ensure we have plenty of notice so we can prepare the items. Please contact us via our contact page or the details at the bottom of this page for more information & help with this.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase/s you can return them to us for a refund or exchange* (*UK customers only) within 30 days of receipt. Returned items need to be in the original condition and packaging, including swing tags, seals and the original box.
We cannot accept returns when:
- Items have been visibly used, damaged, marked, worn, washed or are smelling of detergent/smoke etc.
- Food Products seals have been broken or obviously opened and tasted.
- Plants, incorrect care or conditions from purchase. Working with and caring for plants is something we know a lot about so please ask before purchasing if unsure.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns for opened/used skin care products, unless faulty.
All product/s are the full responsibility of the customer until they have arrived back at our shop/warehouse.
Please include a completed returns form inside your returning parcel, there should have been one included with your order. If you need a new returns form please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new one.
Once your return has arrived back with us it will be processed within two business days of receipt and we'll send you a confirmation email to confirm completion. During peak periods such as Christmas returns please allow 3-5 working days for your return to be processed.
To make a return you'll need to arrange for your return shipping and pay the associated costs.
If you have a faulty item, or if there has been an error with your order, please email us at email@example.com before making your return.
Full Returns Address:
St Kew Farmshop,
St Kew Highway,
Tel: 01208 841325
If you wish to cancel your order please notify us as soon as possible. If we're able to cancel your order before it ships we will issue a full refund upon your instruction.
If you'd like to cancel your order after it has been shipped / once it has been received you can do so in writing within 14 days of receipt, you then have a further 14 days to return the item/s to us for a full refund.