The Farmshop Hamper - Medium
This fantastic limited edition hamper is brimming with award winning farmshop favourites, and comes beautifully presented in a wicker gift basket.
A carefully curated selection of tempting treats and gourmet goodies, sourced in Cornwall and beyond. This superb hamper contains:
- 500ml Cornish Orchards Cider – Pressed and blended in the heart of Cornwall.
35cl Lantic Gin - A full-flavoured and exceptionally smooth Cornish gin that gets its distinctive flavour from native herbs and botanicals foraged from the rugged coasts, meandering paths, and clifftop meadows. A multi-award winner.
- Navas Tonic Water x 2 - Born on the unspoilt riverbanks of the Helford, Navas Premium Mixers contain 100% Cornish Spring water.
- Homecrafts Piccalilli – A Cornish gem, lovely lunchtime addition.
- West Country Legends Cheese Straws – An ideal snack any time of the day.
- Miller's Water Biscuits - Artisan biscuits flame baked and delicious. Ideal with pates, cheese and dips.
- Deli Farm Charcuterie x 2 – Award-winning hand crafted artisan charcuterie products.
- Filberts Applewood Smoked Mixed Nuts – Slowly smoked using wood chips for apple orchards to produce a rich, flavoursome and smokey snack.
- Simply Cornish Shortbread – Award-winning shortbread that crumbles and melts in the mouth. Assorted flavours. 200g
- Cornish Moorland Honey - As local as it gets!
- Josh's Chocolate Bars x 2 - Assorted Flavour included. 100g
- Cornish Olive Stall 'The Mix' - A moreish mix of big pitted green and Kalamata olives marinated with orange, thyme and coriander seeds. 200g
- Yallah Coffee Beans 250g - Sustainably sourced and freshly roasted in Cornwall. The coffee we use daily in our farmshop cafe.
- Cornwall Pasta Co Campanelle - Artisan, small batch organic pasta. 350g
- Fowey Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oil - A drizzle of this small-batch oil will elevate the simplest of salads, vegetables and dips with its wonderfully fresh finish.
- Independent Coffee Guide - Fuel your obsession for great coffee with this latest edition from the Independent Coffee Guide crew.
- St Kew Farmshop Tote Bag - A high quality canvas bag printed with our farmshop logo. An everyday essential.
- Buttermilk traditional creamy fudge - An indulgent and mouthwatering award winner.
- Pelagonia Flame Roasted Green Chillies - pickled and flame roasted hot peppers perfect to add spice to your plate.
Please note, due to stock availability and seasonality, we may need to replace certain items. We will endeavour to select the closest alternative where possible.